Facility Policy & Procedure
WARNING: The Russian and
Turkish Bath exposes users to elevated temperatures. If used improperly
or by people with extreme health issues, exposure to heat can be
harmful to health, causing overheating, hyperthermia, and even death.
The following guidelines must be followed:
- Leave sauna immediately if you are
uncomfortable, dizzy or sleepy.
- Children under 10, the elderly and those
taking alcohol, drugs and medicine are especially at risk.
- Check with your doctor if you are
pregnant, or under medical care.
- Children under 14 years old must be
accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 12 years old must be
accompanied by an adult in the swimming pool.
- Children under 12 years old are not
allowed in the cold plunge pool at any time.
- No excessive noise or running is allowed
in the facility.
- There is no lifeguard on duty in the
pool area; no diving is allowed.
- Do not enter the baths or pool while
wearing oils or lotions.
- A bathing suit must be worn at all times.