Admission Policy & Procedure
- If you have any health concerns, please
check with your doctor before entering Southampton Spa. We are not
responsible for any health-related difficulties; you enter at your own
- Children under 14 years old must be
accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Children under 12 years old must be
accompanied by a parent or guardian in the swimming pool.
- All valuables must be left at the front
desk, not in the lockers. Southampton Spa is not responsible for items
lost or stolen from the locker room.
- Southampton Spa will deny entrance to
the spa to anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- No excessive noise is allowed in the
- Management reserves the right to deny
entry to any persons.
- No outside food is allowed in the
- Glass is not permitted in the pool area.
- All massages must be scheduled in
advance or requested at the front desk upon entry.
- All guests must leave at the closing
- Bathing suits must be worn at all times,
except in massage rooms.
- There is a $25 charge for lost locker
keys or locks.